Monday, November 10, 2014

Concepts & Sketches


A mood piece for a "large monsters vs. humans in mechs" game pitch. 



 

Boss concepts and rough silhouettes.


A mood piece for an underwater vessel combat game.


A mood piece for a whimsical space combat and exploration game.


Character concepts for a space crew. I was really trying to push how "ugly and rough-looking" I could get them in this art style without making them completely unappealing. 


Character concept of Nikola Tesla as a dashing space explorer.


Sketches and rough concept of "flight suit" wardrobe for a space crew.


Concepts of historical figures in an alternate earth sci-fi game.


A quick concept of a pirate villain in modified T-pose.


Quick sketches of various "steampunk/sci-fi" crew members.




1 comment:

  1. Found some art sketches from back in the day. I think they might be yours Jason. Contact me back or add me to your linkedin I'll send you the pictures. Latez Adam

    ReplyDelete